Harbin and Chengdu trade mission: February 2020
February 22, 2020 - February 29, 2020
We (the Province of Friesland, Equimira, First Class Business Travels, Globally Cool and WTC North Netherlands) are organising a trade mission to Friesland’s sister provinces Sichuan and Heilongjiang in February 2020.
From the 22nd until the 29th of February 2019, representatives of the province of Friesland and Frisian companies are visiting Chengdu and Harbin. The goal of this trip is to strengthen the ties and to follow up on trade opportunities.
The focus of the mission is on these sectors:
- agrifood and dairy
- circular economy
- equine industry
- water technology
The programme includes:
- meetings with Chinese governments and counterparts
- a tailor-made matchmaking programme
- seminars and network meetings with governments and companies
- training on how to do business in China: with mindset insights, behavioral patterns, etiquette and more
- online promotion on a Chinese business database (translated to Chinese)
Frisian organizations that are interested in the trade mission are welcome to join the trip. The submission deadline is the 10th of January. For applications and questions about the trade mission, please contact: Gert Bakker (email@example.com) or Anne de Vries (firstname.lastname@example.org).